Sunday, May 31, 2009

GOSH~~~ WHAT HAVE I DONE????

okay, to my regular readers (if there is), i did a major renovation to my blog... from 2 columns, i changed it to 3 columns... and for you, it might not really a big change coz it seems like the contents of my blog are still look the same...

but i did really a big mistake when in the process of making changes from 2 columns to 3 columns, without i'm noticing it, i deleted most of the widgets... YES, most of it!!! so, i have to redo it all over again...

what makes me disappointed about it, when some of my important widgets are gone like the speed counter section! if you check the section, the count will start all over again from 1... gaaaaaaaa!!!

i just wanna kill my self when it happens... why should i touch it???? huhuhu

No comments: