Sunday, April 5, 2009

LEE MIN HO FINAL WRITING AS GOO JUN PYO

owh... i'm so touched with his notes hat he wrote on his page... gonna miss Goo Jun Pyo and looking forward for his next project :)

“This is the last time I’m writing as Gu Jun Pyo. Filming ended today and it didn’t hit me that all has ended till I got home.

I don’t know why but there’s this empty feeling and I can’t sleep. From Autumn 2008 to Spring 2009, it’s been neither a long nor short duration… and it’s been a difficult time for everyone. In the time that filming was ongoing, accidents on and off set were especially many therefore when I felt like I was having a particularly hard time I would wish for filming to end quickly. But everytime this happened, I thought of the fans and all the support they’d given me which gave me the strength to spur on to the finish.

I will always remember the love and support everyone has bestowed upon me and this will make a better Lee Minho in the future. I hope you guys will keep anticipating more from me.”




notes shared by: k-popped@facebook+wawaisme@blogspot
pic: credit to respective owner

No comments: