IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IN EPISODES 24, EITHER YOU LEAVE MY BLOG NOW OR CLOSE YOUR EYES AND SCROLL DOWN TO ANOTHER ENTRY!!! I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE ON THE AFFECT OF YOUR REGRETNESS AFTER READING IT & THE CHANGES ON THE EPISODES PLOT... :P
first of all, i can't believe that the drama gonna end next week! arghhhhhh~~~ time flies like F1! as waiting is killing me for next monday to come, i started to feel sad coz the drama finally gonna end! there's no more of stay up til midnight to watch the latest episode on the net or i'm 'bone stealing' in the office to watch the HQ version of the latest episode... i'm gonna miss this moment of being the Boys Before Flowers obsessor... hopefully the original box set gonna be in malaysia market as soon as possible!!!! enough with my crap... back to the topic!
episode 24 preview, translated from KBS:
Upon finding out Jan Di’s whereabouts by chance, Ji Hu expects to go visit her with Jun Pyo. However, Jun Pyo who hasn’t been able to do anything [since Jan Di left him] once again lets Ji Hu down by declining to go.
The false expectation that greets Jan Di upon her arrival in the fishing village is that she is the fiancee of [Shinhwa's] heir. Jan Di is in a dilemma when it is eventually revealed that the news is false; however, Ji Hu suddenly turns up to settle the situation down. Finally, Ji Hu gets the courage to confess the feelings that he had been suppressing to Jan Di. Jun Pyo, who has shown up late, watches this scene with a despondent expression… but suddenly–!
- Unconfirmed:The scary-looking man who bought fish from Jan Di’s mom in episode 23 is presumably the one who will hurt Jun Pyo and cause him to lose his memory of Jan Di. The man is someone whose life was ruined due to Shin-hwa. He actually tries to attack Ji Hu (since the villagers mistakenly believe that he is Jun Pyo), but Jun Pyo rushes forward and gets hurt instead of his friend.
- It was originally said that Jan Di is not there when Jun Pyo gets hurt. However, this is not quite clear. Our source does say that the attack happens after Ji Hu sends Jan Di home, and he leaves through a dark alley. However, it is not clearly stated that Jan Di is not present - after all, she might not have actually gone home.
- At the hospital where Jun Pyo lies hurt, Jun Hee yells at her mother: “Are you satisfied now!? Do you even know what your son likes eating, what he likes doing?”
- Jan Di and Chairwoman Kang have a conversation. Jan Di tells her that Jun Pyo likes omelettes, ramen, fishcakes, going on picnics, and stargazing.Chairwoman Kang tears up in front of a fishcakes [food] stall.
- At the empty clinic, Ji Hu is deep in thought while holding a ring. He starts to cry. However, when his grandfather enters, he puts his arms around his waist and begins to sob.
- Jung Yu Mi makes her entrance as someone who causes problems for Jan Di by acting like she (Yu Mi) was Jun Pyo’s girlfriend.