IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IN EPISODES 22, EITHER YOU LEAVE MY BLOG NOW OR CLOSE YOUR EYES AND SCROLL DOWN TO ANOTHER ENTRY!!! I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE ON THE AFFECT OF YOUR REGRETNESS AFTER READING IT & THE CHANGES ON THE EPISODES PLOT... :P
EPISODE 22 PREVIEW TRANSLATED FROM KBS
SPOILERS BY KPCULTURE@WORDPRESS
“Why me? Me - who is not beautiful, has no money and no fame…. why in the world do you like me?”
“Because money, fame, looks….I have them all. There’s nothing else necessary. Keum Jan Di, all you need to do is be Keum Jan Di.”
Following all the twists and turns, Jun Pyo enters the wedding hall and the ceremony is smoothly under way. However, due to Jae Gyeong’s tactics, the wedding of the century becomes a mess. Jan Di and Jun Pyo sneak off to a beautiful resort and have a lovely night together. They reaffirm their feelings for each other.
At the same time, Jae Gyeong meets up with Ji Hu to give back [Jandi's] star necklace and expresses her disappointment to him. The next day, Jae Gyeong boards a plane to New York after entreating Jan Di and Jun Pyo not to let her decision become futile.
Jan Di and Jun Pyo’s happy time together is just momentary. Due to the break-up, Shin-hwa Group is in a critical situation and Chairwoman Kang’s wrath is directed towards Jan Di.
- Jandi, the bridesmaid, ultimately does not attend the wedding.
- There are five people who speak up and object to the marriage during the ceremony. (KP’s note: Every time we post spoilers, we try to leave a little bit out. However, it seems that many are curious about who the five people are. If you want to know who they are rumoured to be, refer to our response in the comments section.)
- After the wedding ceremony falls apart, Ga Eul is touched by the turn of events and sobs.
- Ga Eul believes in happy endings, but Yi Jeong says that he doesn’t.
- There’s a specific reason that Jun Pyo HAD to go ahead with the ceremony. There’s also a specific reason why Jae Gyeong refused to comply with Jun Pyo’s request (when he begged her to cancel the wedding the night before).
- Jun Pyo and Jan Di reunite on a yacht. (KP’s note: There are rumours that Jae Gyeong arranges this.) He hugs her tightly.
- From the yacht, they go to a garden where they waltz together and kiss.
- As she hands back Jan Di’s necklace to Ji Hu, Jae Gyeong tells him that she had hoped the J♡J stood for Ji Hu ♡ Jan Di.
- Jae Gyeong leaves for New York, carrying the shoes [left on the ground by Jun Pyo] that she picked up at the airport in Macau.