IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IN EPISODES 23, EITHER YOU LEAVE MY BLOG NOW OR CLOSE YOUR EYES AND SCROLL DOWN TO ANOTHER ENTRY!!! I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE ON THE AFFECT OF YOUR REGRETNESS AFTER READING IT & THE CHANGES ON THE EPISODES PLOT... :P
credit: KPCulture@wordpress + emilyblackthepearl@wordpress
- Jun Pyo is expected to lose his memory, as they have announced intentions to cast for theHYD character, Nakashima Umi.
- Jun Pyo calls Jan Di to come out on a date at the zoo, and she shows up with a young boy! The child is the son of a patient at the clinic [she volunteers at], and she had volunteered to watch over him for a bit. However, Jun Pyo ended up calling just then, so she had to bring him along. At first, Jun Pyo was displeased, but he then ended up enjoying the time with the little boy. A disaster then occurs at the hands of Chairwoman Kang. (KP’s note: Our source said that this disaster isn’t the one that causes Jun Pyo’s memory loss.)
- “You’re my girl, so of course I have to protect you!” –Jun Pyo
- Due to Jae Gyeong and Jun Pyo’s split, their respective companies are no longer carrying on with their business deal. As Shin-hwa’s stock prices fall, Chairwoman Kang seeks out Jan Di and threatens her. At that moment, Ji Hu’s grandfather appears and helps Jan Di out. However, this event inspires Chairwoman Kang to change her tactics. In the end, she hurts Jan Di greatly.
- Jan Di finds a good, safe place to live after being kicked out of Jun Pyo’s house. (KP’s note: We are almost positive that it is Ji Hu’s home.)
- Yi Jeong continues to reminisce about Eun Jae. Boys Over Flowers will follow the Hana Yori Dango storyline very closely in regards to Eun Jae’s hidden message for Yi Jeong on the rooftop. Ga Eul searches all over in order to discover what Yi Jeong had missed. Once she finds it, she takes Yi Jeong there to show him, and he breaks down and sobs.
additional info from YouTube preview that i watched
- Jun Pyo's father is not dead (in HYD it was Domyouji's mother's secretary death that changed his attitude when he went to US! so, if i'm not mistaken, i assumed that Jun Pyo's mother faked his father's death so he will forget about JanDi & take over ShinHwa's group)
- after Jun Pyo & JanDi split up, JanDi will move with her parents. The F3 later will find out JanDi's location and asked Jun Pyo to go together with them but he refused. (i assumed more in this part since the preview showed the F3 tried to persuade him to go with them without mentioned actually where are they going! so, i just assumed this part)