Sunday, January 18, 2009

I FEEL AWFUL

today, i sent my cat, Puren, to SPCA!!! to those who doesn't know what SPCA is, SPCA is stand for Society For The Prevention Of Cruelty To Animals. i'm so depressed right now!

For your information. since Nov last year, i adopted a cat from my friend coz i was so attracted after i saw the cat in my friend's facebook account!!! the problem started to occur when i just started to know my mom was super scared of cat! i know she didn't really friendly with cat but i didn't know that she is scared of cat...

so, my cat was not allowed to walk around the house, so her place only at the kitchen!!! then last week, my cat did something!!! so, we decided to put her outside the house while she was only 5 months old!!! she's super active and over manja k! after a week, i said to my mom, i think i should give her away since i can't really take care of her... it was a very hard decision to make...

so, today, with my boyfriend, we went to SPCA in Ampang!!! on the way to SPCA, i already cried! and after i settled with all the form & payment thingy, i just went out from there without looking at my Puren for the last time!!! it was not i don't wan too but my tears was already about to drop!!! i cried while waiting for my bf to settle some stuffs with the SPCA staff!!!

Puren, i'm so sorry for giving up on you!!! how i wish i can be a better owner! i will miss your kemanjaness so much!!! hopefully you will get adopt by a better person than me!!! love you my Puren...

arghhhhh... i should stop now!!! i wanna cry again...

No comments: