Monday, January 19, 2009

CRAZEE over TAEGOON & HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY BINI YOOCHUN

hahaha... this is a really last minute entry before i'm going to sleep!!! today, i joined the Taegoon 1st international forum, ONLYTAEGOON!!! well, me & hoshun actually... kekeke! the best thing was, we are the top 20s of the member registered! i'm number 18, and she's 20... since it is a ew forum, so both of us really SOPAN to the MAX!!! hahaha... kat cbox pun coverline je... walhal tak tahu, both of us ni kalau meranapkan cbox memang number 1! tengoklah berapa lama boleh tahan nanti... click the pic for clearer vision!!!


owh, today, 19th January is Bini Yoochun birthday!!!

HOSHUN ah~~~
HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!
I'M REALLY GLAD TO KNOW YOU!!!
I REALLY HAVE SO MUCH FUN SINCE I KNOW YOU!!!
WISH YOU ALL THE BEST & MAY ALL YOUR WISH COME TRUE!!!
HAVE A SPLENDID BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!
LUBBY U SO MUCHY!!!
I'M GONNA BUG YOU MORE ON SIGGY!!! hahaha

No comments: