Wednesday, October 7, 2009

30 DAYS: WAIT FOR YOU

30 days... maybe it doesn't look that long for some of you, but those 30 days meant a lot to HOTTEST all over the world! it has been 30 days since Jay decided to leave 2PM & South Korea... and every single day, we never give up and believe that Jay will be back where he belongs, 2PM!!!

today, when i was listening to the radio, i unaccidently listen to the song that i haven't been listening for ages especially since k-pop invaded into my life! it is WAIT FOR YOU by ELLIOTT YAMIN! while i was singing along with the song, i realised how perfect is the lyrics to express what i feel right now for Jay...


JAY,
So baby I will wait for you
Cause I don't know what else I can do
Don't tell me I ran out of time
If it takes the rest of my life

Baby I will wait for you
If you think I find it just ain't true
I really need you in my life
No matter what I have to do
I'll wait for you


2 comments:

HuDaChAn said...

awww... ^_^

the LADY said...

unnie, please relink me.
http://harmonyjija.blogspot.com
thank you~~~~
if you can't view my blog,
maybe you didnt approve my invitation yet?