Thursday, September 10, 2009

SO LONG... JAY PARK!


today, after 2 days Jaebeom of 2PM quits from the band, JYP finally released his official statement! seriously, i almost shed a tears AGAIN while reading it and after reading it! it was so touching and heartbreaking... from the words of JYP, how Jaebeom's changed from a rebellious kid to how we see him now!!!

i never imagined that this issue really hurt Jaebeom so hard! he is taking it way too hard but only he knew what he felt... he looks strong from outside yet he is fragile from inside...

it is way too hard for me to accept the fact actually! i cried like a lil kid when the news of him quitting spread! and i even cried the whole day and just to make me realise, the last time i cried hardly was when i broke up with my ex 7 months ago. i never imagined the news of him quitting 2PM will give me such impact. and the next day (yesterday), i decided to get all the strength back but it is not such an easy thing for me to do! i will easily get my eyes watery everytime i remembered about him... although i knew i should be away from 2PM stuffs for a while, i decided not to run away! i let my CD player plays ONLY YOU in repeat mode... and everytime i listened to his singing part, i break down once again!

seriously, i hope i'll get my emotions straight as soon as possible, so i can rewatch Idol Army & Wild Bunny once again without shedding a tears at all coz i miss 2PM, i miss JAY PARK on my little screen...

JYP's official letter at least makes me realise, i have to be more realistic than emotional. i don't want to hope for something that is uncertain. i am now decided to accept him as JAY PARK and not Jaebeom of 2PM! this doesn't means that i will lose hope completely coz at least there's this tiny hope that he will comeback...

just i wish JAY will not give up on his dreams and still go for it!!! he is a talented guy that will be a lost if we just let he goes!!!



No comments: