Friday, August 7, 2009

I'M TOTALLY A HOTTEST NOW!

since i started to involve into K-Pop's scene, the albums that i bought all belong to DBSK...

today, i just claimed myself as biggest fan of 2PM coz i received my very 1st 2PM's album! it is a Thailand Special Edition which consist all tracks from both their mini album: HOTTEST OF THE DAY & TIME FOR CHANGE... and a DVD that consists 3 MVs... the MVs are two 10 OUT OF 10 *miang version & version b* and AGAIN & AGAIN! it includes photo gallery too ;)

thanks to my friend Jazzy, that helped me to buy the album when she went to Thailand last week! and that album is freaking cheap coz with all the great packaging and the size is A4, it only cost me 399 baht or RM39.90...

unpacked! front & back





1 comment:

Unknown said...

where did you bought it?!i want to buy it!!im from malaysia...u bought it around kl or through online???please tell me...i want it so badly!!