Wednesday, June 10, 2009

TaeGoon VISITED OnlyTaegoon AGAIN & I MISSED IT ONCE AGAIN

damneeeeeeeeeeeee... am i so not have a 'JODOH' with my dearie TaeGoon????? i pissed off with myself now coz once again, i missed TaeGoon when he visited OnlyTaegoon(OTG) today... well, when i missed the 1st one, i wasn't that disappointed coz he visited early in the morning... but this time, damn... i was at the office and online-ing while doing my work! the thing was, i visited OTG everyday, just i don't feel like doing it today... so, i didn't log-in to OTG til i get back home and just to give me a surprise to see his id 'Taegoon' in red color, drop a message at the shoutbox to thank for all the gifts from our very 1st project!!!

why did i do that???? how can i didn't gave a visit to OTG today when i visited OTG almost everyday???? seriously KILL ME NOW!!!!

No comments: