Sunday, June 21, 2009

HAPPY FATHER's DAY

the truth is, since i was small, i never really celebrate Father's Day... maybe, the environment of my family that doesn't really gaga over this type of occassion... but, thought of doing this entry to wish my dad although the truth is, i haven't wished him personally! hahaha... i forgot when he dropped by at my house for 2 hours! LOL...


ABAH...
I Love You! I Hate You!
That's What I Always Feel About You...
I Don't Know Whether I'm So Lucky To Have You As My Dad
or
It Just Not My Luck To Have
You As My Dad...
But, If I've Given A Chance To Choose My Own Dad,
I Know That I'll Still Choose You Although You Have Hurt My Heart So Much...
Because, NURJADWA Only Belongs To AHMAD JADDAWI
And No One Can Replace It...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u go girl! huhu.. i wanted to say that too.. u know the HATE word.. but I guess I can;t.. in fact i didnt state that LOVE word in my post for father's day... it's hard actually to say that.. and in facebook as well.. i just put the <3 symbol. lol~

W.A.W.A said...

hahahaha...

coz me dah biasa sebut i love you to him! well, lately dah jarang but sometimes when he called or dropped by, dia yg sebut i love you to me first... kekekeke! sometimes when he said that, me & my mom ketawa said dia dah sedar kot... LOL!

lately, my dad's topic selalu jadi bahan ketawa me & my mom...