Saturday, June 20, 2009

CRAPPING MORE...

hahaha... today i'm soooooo into blogging! this is my 6th entry for today and i'm in the mood of blogging bout myself...

my mom doesn't feel like cooking today, so for dinner, we went to Uptown Damansara! she ordered kuey teow goreng, my maid ordered mee goreng, and i wasn't sure what should i ordered... end up i ordered Sizzling Black Pepper steak... dah lama giler tak makan wei!!! the price is RM12... my mom paid!!! hehehe

RM12 was quite reasonable lar... with corn, and the beef damneeeee a lot!!!!

while eating, a pirated dvd seller approached us! usually i'll ignore them but today, i felt like buy some movies... thought of taking Night At The Museum 2, end up i bought 17 Again & He's Just Not That Into You and it cost me RM20... Zac Efron & Jennifer Aniston ;)

dang! i don't support pirated but the original damneeee expensive! hahahaha

my dad came over and brought my 2 brothers... yeah, my dad doesn't live with me & my mom! he live with his second wife & my parents are not divorced yet! just, they don't live together for the past 2 years! complicated enough??? don't bother about it... well, i haven't seen my brothers for few months already, and i do miss them! hates their mother but loves them! kids know nothing... aren't they??? my dad asked me to let the boys use my lappy to play games!!!! aiyark... they conquered my lappy for 1 hour plus...

lol... i'm acting soooo ugly at the back!!! my 2 bros: L-Haikal; R-Hakim

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

uptown damansara! been there.. lol~

W.A.W.A said...

that uptown like 10mins away from my house... so, memang one of me * my mom nyer favorite port lar... murah dan makanan pun sedap2 ;)

Anonymous said...

uiks.. nnt wownie blanje ek? XDD

W.A.W.A said...

wahahaha... banyak sungguh permintaan snakey ni :P

Anonymous said...

sekali skala nak buli akak sorg ni.. bwahahahaha!