Saturday, June 13, 2009

CAN I UNDERSTAND???

since i became a k-popper last year september, there's this one question that people always asked me: DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT ARE THEY SINGING???? my answer: NOPE!!!!

but i didn't end it there... i'll say:

A MUSIC DOESN'T NEED TO BE UNDERSTOOD BUT TO LISTEN & FEEL ;)

yes, if i can understand every word of the lyrics, it will be more meaningful, but why i need to crack my brain to understand all the words if still i'm enjoying the song like mad although i didn't understand it???? it will be enough for me to know what the song all about...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

KPOP became their reason to criticize of my flaws.. my result... my music taste... penat tau dgr..
dorg tny d same Q juga...
i jawab klu rajin cari translation bah. then drg just diam.. kekkeke~

W.A.W.A said...

itulah pasal... different people different taste!!! kalau tak paham d words, then dengar la music!!!

dorang mcm look at us like one kind coz listening to a song that we 100% didn't understand...

hai... payah gak jd k-popper ni!!!