Wednesday, November 19, 2008

SHE GOES BY THE NAME OF WAWA


ehem-ehem!
lol... i got nothing to say actually coz i only can talk crap! :p
this is my 2nd time of trying having her own blog...
this blog has been created since last year but after i posted my 1st entry, i ignore it!
and the blog end up: HIDUP SEGAN, MATI TAK MAHU

ok, let's do a lil bit of introduction of myself!!! yah-yah boring but i still want to do it!

i am WAWA!!!! or registered as NUR***** BT. AHMAD J******
can you guys figure it out...
free 20 cent ice-cream for you if you can guess it correctly!
at the moment i'm currently working at NSR Sdn. Bhd. as Marketing & Promotion Assistant!

well, what will i post in my blog, my daily life??? yeah.....
some posts bout my current favorite artiste (singers, actors)...
my current favorite songsssssssss....
then about that, about this....
bla bla bla bla...

hahahaha...i think i should stop now!!!!

No comments: