Wednesday, February 18, 2009

MY BDAY PWESENT FOR MYSELF IS FINALLY WITH ME!

i know that my birthday has passed like a month ago... but a month before my birthday, i decided to treat myself a birthday present! actually i wasn't planned at all to buy this stuff but i can't resist not to own it so i ordered and it was expected to be posted to me by the 1st 2 weeks of january... but the sender was too busy and she was only managed to post it to me yesterday and i received it today... when my office receptionist intercom me and said there's a package for me from Ipoh, i straight went to the reception and open it immediately at the reception... hahaha!!! what didi bought for myself????

A TVXQ 2009's DESKTOP CALENDER








++FEBRUARY IS XIAH++





++MY JOONGIE IS MY LIFE++







No comments: