Friday, August 2, 2013

MALAY NOVEL IS MY NEWEST OBSESSION

Hahaha... Surprisingly, my latest obsession is got nothing to do with K-pop. I don't like to read, and rasanya, before obses ni berlaku, maybe tak sampai 5 pun novel (Malay or English) yang Wawa pernah baca. When I was 17, I used to read this one malay novel and love it so much. Tapi, entah mana hilang buku tu, and I can't remember the title at all T__T

Ok, back to the current situation, it's all started with Sebenarnya Saya Isteri Dia (scroll down to find the entry on this). Novel dia memang best, tapi that time belum ada perasaan obses untuk membaca novel lain till Kampung Girl's drama aired (it's replacing SSID). After I watched 1st episode, I've decided to buy the novel, and I'm loving it just like how I like SSID's novel. Then, I couldn't stop myself from digging other novels which at the same time I discovered penulisan2u.my (p2u) where people will send their creative writing skills there for public to read. If your novel gets popular, you might get the opportunity to publish your novel as book.

So, within a month, I've ended up bought 5 novels already, with 1 novel on the way since I bought it online. And believe me, ada lagi 1 novel dalam kepala yang tengah berkira-kira nak beli. I couldn't stop myself since I could finish 1 novel in 2 days O.o

My current collection
Storyline? All novels have the same storyline: KAHWIN PAKSA, PASTU JATUH CINTA. Yeah, lame storyline for some people, but I love it. I love all the novels that I bought, but my most favourite would be SSID & Love You, Mr. Arrogant.

Oh, I'm currently also following e-novel, My Hubby My Lecturer via this blog: Tulisan Tak Terkarya: Natasha Nadira Mohd Zulkifli. The storyline is awesome, and usually the writer will update one chapter a day.

ps: Novel yang tengah on the way adalah "Awas, Bila Hati Dah Sayang". Read up till 20++ chaps at p2u, but it was stopped half way once it's confirmed that it will be published as a book.
psps: "Suami Yang Kubenci"... yes, the novel that I'll buy next coz again it was stopped halfway on p2u too.

No comments: