Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012: THE LIFE OF A FANGIRL

2.0.1.2

wow... 2012 is finally here! i don't have any resolution coz i prefer to go with the flow... hahahaha...

anyway, how did i spent my last day of 2011???? well, a fangirl is always a fangirl...

well, at noon, i have a date with t-listeu at a Korean Restaurant in Bangsar South. the place is called Oiso. the food is good. but, of coz spending time with the girls that made the date was awesome. anddddddddd... the surprise! i can't believe they surprised me with a birthday cake & i was blurred a while coz my birthday is like one more week. it took me few seconds to realise actually they decided to surprise me with an early birthday celebration... GIRLS, I LOVE YOU!!!!!

My Surprise Birthday Cake!

so, at night, i didn't go anywhere to celebrate the new year, but instead, i stayed front of my laptop and streaming 2011 MBC Gayo Daejun to watch 2PM! yes, i have no laifu... watching 2PM on laptop is much more fun rather than stuck in a traffic jam... afterall, 2PM gave me a great moment last night with their performance & their 'BALLS'...

last but not least, HAPPY 2012! MAY 2012 WILL BRING MORE HAPPINESS TO ALL OF US...




No comments: